Saturday 4 October 2014

The Loophole

So I've been thinking and I've come up with a scheme, its a bit shifty but I kinda wondering why no one else has thought of it?!

I mean this teacher gig ain't as bad as it's cracked up to be.

It goes like this... Boom Boom Chur

I don't need a Modern Learning Environment, coz the modern classroom don't need walls. We can teach anywhere.

And  Minecraft, well we are preparing for the Real World, so...

... Project based learning , my lawns do need mowing,

then there's Blended learning - a bit of this and a bit of that

And Maker education, could use my my old man's shed.

Universal design for learning like a universal tool? one that fits everything?

What If students BYOD and I flip the classroom, does that actually work?

Collaboration,  you mean they do half the work?

I've heard of Design thinking,  though hasn't the human brain already been invented?

 Multiple intelligences, yes many minds do make light work.

To Stem or Steam, I  prefer the sauna over the weed personally

Learner agency - does that mean we can hire them out to make money? GeeWhiz!

Google classroom, what comes up?

Self directed learning so I get paid to do less?

Solo Taxonomy, don't like the sound of that, a little matter of a run in with the law a few years back.

Coding -is that better than Panadol, often get headaches with this job.

Mindfulness - well yep after this their minds will be full...

And so hang on - your colleagues are slow adopters #edchatnz?

I don't get it?


But anyway brilliant,  I'm sorted.

Cheers,


The Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment